Challenging Minds — Creating Solutions
IGROW EUROPEAN TRAINING & COACHING CENTER—Moldova Campus
In December 2018, The Institute for Economic Growth & Legal Reform - IGROW, (a USA Corporation, Italian NGO and a Moldovan SARL) and the Acedmia de Studii Economice din Moldova – ASEM and the ASEM IT4BA (IT 4 Business Applications) partnered to bring IGROW’s vast resources in training, economic development and entrepreneurial expertise to be the International Coaching and Training Center for IGROW’s Internationalclients
The Acedmia de Studii Economice din Moldova - ASEM is a modern university complex in Central Chisinau, organized into 6 faculties, 26 chairs, 2 departments, 7 centers, 13 offices and services, the Master School of Excellence in Economics and Business, 2 Doctoral Schools, School of Tourism and Hotel Services, a Business Incubator and the National College of Trade.
ASEM is a brand name that over 38,000 graduates are proud of. More than 13 thousand undergraduate, Master’s and Doctorate students are trained at ASEM, and 31 Doctors in Humanities and more than 204 Doctors of Science undertake their teaching activity.
The ASEM-IGROW-IT4BA partnership will work with various ASEM faculties to expand IGROW’s coaching and training resources In particular:
· Department of Informatics
· Department of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics & Information
· Doctorate School in Law, Political & Administration Sciences
· Consulting Center for Financial & Budgeting Analysis
· Center for Business Training & Consulting
The ASEM-IGROW-IT4BA partnership will have direct access to ASEM facilities state-of-the-art resources:
· All buildings fiber-wired network
· 300mbs Internet access at all work stations (Moldova is noted as having the 3rd fastest internet delivery speeds in the world.
· Currently on 4G. On April 12, 2019 Moldova launched 5G (only 4 other countries offer 5G)
· Contained Server Farm
· Live – Broadcast Conference theater with 18 screen HD video wall, cameras, HD streaming, simultaneous translation room with 100 headsets
· TV Broadcast and recording studio
· Digital scientific library with 70 work stations connected to hundreds of international databases
· 27 computer classrooms (average 20 workstations per classroom)
· ESRI ArcGIS technology on dedicated servers
· IGROW-EconomicEngine eProcurement system
· ASEM eLearning Technology Center
· In house partnerships with IBM, CISCO and Microsoft
· Classrooms for on-going training and consulting
7 Dormitories and recreation facility and sports complex
Copyright 2020 Worldwide IGROW
IGROW selected Moldova as a centrally located, secure, economical and easily accessible country and its outstanding ASEM University to establish its IGROW EUROPEAN TRAINING & COACHING CENTER.